Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Aedyn's checkup


Wow! I can't believe it! Aedyn is now 13 lbs. 4 oz.(90 th percentile) and 22 3/4 in.long (or tall) (50th percentile). He is doing wonderfully, and the doc gave him a clean bill of health. All his vitals and temp. were fine. Actually he got so excited that he gave himself the hiccups again,making it hard for the doc to hear his heartbeat. He did have his first 5 vaccinations today, 2 were in one shot so he got 4 shots altogether, 2 in each thigh. The doc said he would do really good with the pain probably because he has such chubby thighs. He cried a little for about 3 minutes, then he went into the carseat and fell fast asleep.


He is a happy baby! He ate, played, and now is taking a cat nap in his swing! Shane is home and dinner and laundry awaits!


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh my little nephew is growing up so big and strong! 4 shots and not too much fussing...he is a tropper!
LOVE YOU AEDY-WADY!

NinaBina said...

Aw-I'm glad he did so well! That's so cute! He looks so healthy and sweet and I'm so excited you two are sleeping now! =] Love you Aunt Dee & Uncle Shane! <3

Helen said...

So glad he's A-OK! He is such a cutie pie. LOVE YOU!

Anonymous said...

I wish I could be there when, "pass the baby," is being played. :) I know it's not possible but I hope he doesn't grow too fast! He looks so snuggly. Enjoy every single moment. Hugs and love from Cuzzin Selly!

Amber Starr said...

Oh my gosh! I can't believe it. He started out so itty-bitty and now he won't stop growing! Told you that he would overlook you and Shane by 12 years old.. If this keeps up he sure will!