Wednesday, January 30, 2008

At Kaitlyn's B-day Celebration

Mom and Dad getting ready to boogie!
Nina attacking Brian with chatting Elmo. This pic cracks me up!

Granny, Brayden and Jen
Kisses for Granny!
Look! I am a giant next to my cousin!
Brayden giving Me some smiles!
Grandpa, Kaitlyn and Brayden opening gifts. (we got Kaitlyn a movie package)



I am a bit behind in this post,but had to write about it. At Kaitlyn's birthday celebration on January 19th with the family we had some great moments! Wow! I can't believe how everyone is growing so quickly. Nina is getting married, Kaitlyn is taller than I am and is so grown up, and so is Willow (even though she and Charity couldn't make it tht day). Of course the wee ones (the boys) are growing,too. We visited, while munching on snacks and a hamburger dinner. We played with the boys on the floor and it's so interesting to see their size difference. Later, after Mom and Dad left to go square dance,(yes, that's what the pink outfits are in the pics), Brayden went down for a nap, Aedyn went in a swing borrowed from Aunt Jen, and the rest of played Cranium and the ne Pictionary. We had a blast!

No comments: