Friday, February 29, 2008

Aching Back

So it's been over a week since I have blogged. Last weekend we spent an entire day out and about doing errands and just being together as a family. On Saturday Shane got his hair cut, Aedyn and I checked out the Dollar Tree,and then we met up and had a leisurely lunch at Panera. We then drove over to the Thousand Oaks mall and milled around. Shane really wants a MAC so we went to that store and checked out the merchandise,but it was too busy to get any help so we drove back to Simi Valley Mall and went to the MAC store there. We didn't get a MAC, but checked out Souplantation instead. This is where Aedyn discovered the shiny spoon,ooh ahh! Once he grabbed onto it he didn't want to let go.



Let's see,Sunday was a laybackday at home. Shane then got up at about 3:30 am to leave by 4:15 am to get on his plane at 6:00 am going to Rhode Island. He had a work meeting back east. He returned last night, Thursday, as did I. I think it would have been harder for all of us to be apart but i found something to keep me busy. I drove down to Riverside to pack my Mom's house in order to move her this weeekend. Between playing, feeding and cuddling Aedyn and organizing andpacking boxes, my weekwas very full. I hadso many back aches from lifting and bending and then also stomach aches,(from laughing with my sis and Mom) my body definitely got a workout. Well, I have one day of downtime and then back to Riverside to finsh packing and then to AppleValley to celebrate sis-in-law Charity's birthday!! It has been a long week, but it's not over yet.



Oh, yeah and to top it alloff, our Kia is still in the shop, they said there was delay in getting the parts. This is so frustrating.!
Beyond that, life is good!

No comments: