Saturday, March 15, 2008

Remembering

It was one year ago today that Connor Patrick was born. I do not want to dwell on the past, but I can't help remembering that we were given the gift of caring for a beautiful baby boy, even if it was only for a month. I pray today that he is well, happy,and deeply loved.

I now know why things came to be as they are today; simply because Our son, our miracle,our blessing Aedyn, was waiting for us to be his parents as we waited longingly for him. He brings a peace to our family. In knowing this it gives me great joy! There is a rhyme and a reason to everything and life's mysteries will present itself to you in time if you have patience, endurance, gratitude,and mostly a kind, loving, and open heart.

2 comments:

Amber Starr said...

I am so happy that I had a part in bringing you the family and joy that you dreamed of & deserved.
♥♥♥♥♥

Anonymous said...

Dear Cousin,
A prayer was said for Connor and his family last week. He is remembered. Love you!