Monday, July 14, 2008

The Miracle of Life(stay tuned for the next installment)

So I thought I would put up pictures of the belly baby. They are so fascinating just to see the baby grow. It amazes me still.(don't forget to click on the photos to see them bigger and better)

So this first pic. was taken on 3/11/08, and the one below was taken one week later on 3/18/08. Of course these are all ultrasound pictures, and there are so many already because they needed to check weekly for a while to make sure the baby was thriving due to our infertility history.This next picture was taken on 4/1/08, you can definitely see where the head and body are forming.


This one I call the alien baby. If you look close you can see the head is facing the "camera" and you can see the eyes, you can even see an arm waving hello.

This next group was taken 6/3/08. The baby has grown so much just in one month. In the middle shot you can see the baby's arm bent moving the thumb to the mouth to suck on it. We actually have a moving DVD of this shot, and it is just so crazy to see.
Well, the next picture will reveal to all the gender of the baby. So stay tuned for the next installment.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so excited for both of you. I can't wait to meet the new addition to the family!!!

Anonymous said...

I am so excited for both of you. I can't wait to meet the new addition to the family!!!

Anonymous said...

i agree with jen. what's the sex?! AH. Brian & I are anxious! =]