Friday, August 29, 2008

Baby Shower! Updated with pictures!

Dad smiling even though he felt horrible. Thanks Dad for being a good sport.





Opening gifts
Angela playing the poopie game
Dee and Brayden after she rescued him from Aedyn invading his space. LOL
Mom and Kat (shower hostess extradornairre)
Daddy and Aedyn
Daddy, Aedyn, and Granny Moore
Aedyn and Aunt Charity
Brayden reading his magazines
Jen, Jason, and Brayden sniffin' out the baby food
Summer contemplating if it was green beans or peas?HMMMM?
Kaitlyn and Nina passing the poop!
Granny, Willow and Charity checking out the diaper.
Opening Gifts alongside Soone, Angela, Mom, and Aedyn
Playdoh time! I believe this was Jason's entry.
Swaddled playdoh baby, way to go Brian!
The winner of the playdoh baby, Kaitlyn and baby Jack Jack (from the Incredibles, at least that what it looked liked to me).
Aedyn taking a walk with Angela.
MMMM, yummy! Turkey, rice and veggies!

My wonderful sister threw us a baby shower on the 23rd of August. It was a wonderful day! She made everything so nice, with the help of my Mom, Heather and Elizabeth as well. Jon took pics as well, when he was feeling ok enough to stand up.The atmosphere was festive, the games were fun, and our family and friends surrounded us with love. We got some really nice gifts for the new baby and I actually snuck in a few bites of cake while no one was looking! (I am so bad).
I unfortunately don't have any pictures of that day, even though I brought both my still and video camera, but Kathy and Jon took pics so I hope they send some my way or at least post on their blogs, so I can steal them....hint, hint!

Just had to say thanks Kat and Jon for a great day, We appreciate your love and kindness!

No comments: