Friday, August 29, 2008

Belly Baby update - Warning includes pic of my fat belly!

Ok so don't get disgusted my belly, it's the only prego picture we have. I know I look fat, but I am still less weight now than I was when we found out I was pregnant!


I had my appointment today to checkup on the belly baby. Everything looks good, heartbeat is steady and on target, and baby's growth is on target as well, I measured exactly at 30 inches, which translates into 30 weeks, which puts my due date back at Nov. 6th. My fasting blood sugar is still high so the doctor put me on an oral medication to stabilize that. I will go back in 2 weeks to see how the meds are working. Other than that I am doing great, I feel good and have enough energy to get through the day and keep up with Aedyn. It is getting much harder to bend over though, and my hips hurt. Little aches worth the big miracle.

No comments: