Thursday, September 18, 2008

Exhausted, but happy!

So last few weeks I have been getting ready for Aedyn's birthday party, trying to organize myself, buy decor, food, presents, etc. Who knew that throwing a one year old's birthday party could be so exhausting and time-consuming, although I must admit, I have probably gone overboard. I tried my hardest to stay within a limit, and have done my very best, but I (we) have been waiting so long to be able to throw our child a birthday that I want everything to be perfect.

So I am done shopping, now for the cleaning and cooking. I am making Aedyn's special beehive cake and am attempting to make a cupcake cake for everyone else, we'll see how they both turn out!This is a picture of the beehive cake, but I am making a miniature one.

I am very excited, we haven't thrown an actual party, with streamers and balloons, in I can't remember how long! For those coming on Sunday, can't wait to see you in the Hundred Acre Woods!

No comments: