Friday, October 3, 2008

Belly Baby - 34 days and counting!

The latest news on the belly baby is that he is doing great. He is growing, is in the head down position and moving and kicking all the time. I had to go on a small daily dose of insulin to keep my sugars down, and it seems to be doing the trick. I was concerned that they might induce me because diabetic patients seem to carry big babies, but the doctor felt and measured and said actually the baby was perfect size, even on the smaller side. So everything is looking good and right on schedule!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

YEAHHHHHH! auntie is excited!

Anonymous said...

We've already packed a bag so we can be where you are in 30 minutes or less!!! :-D Love Ya!

Amber Starr said...

cue the Jeopardy theme music!! It;s getting so close! I will be sending all sorts of warm, fuzzy thoughts from basic!!
♥ Amber