Wednesday, October 22, 2008

A Request for comments

I love writing our blog, not only does it give us a chance to journal our life but we get to share our family with lots of different people. It has been a long time since someone has commented on our blog. We used to get a lot, and now it seems lonely. Maybe no one reads it anymore, hmmmm...... So I have a request, for those of you that read our blog and love getting the updates and pictures of our life drop us a line on the comments, we love hearing from our family and friends!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

We jut commented you last Tuesday! =D We love reading this blog! Keep the posts coming! LOVE YOU
-Nina & Brian

Lynda said...

I check the blog daily and love seeing the pictures! Don't stop please.

Mom Moore

Anonymous said...

I enjoy reading this blog and love all the pictures as well. That's the only way I can track how many days you have left until the new addition and love seeing pictures of Aedyn.

Anonymous said...

I cherish your blog. It helps me feel connected to you guys without feeling like a pest! I love the pictures as well, you guys are such a beautiful family.