Wednesday, October 22, 2008

They say the winds bring change!

It's very windy here in Simi today, and will reach up to the low 90's. I love the wind, as long as I can stay inside. Hopefully no fires start anywhere, dry + hot+ windy = fire.

So usually Wednesdays are good days for me, I usually feel good emotionally and phsyically, but for some reason I am extremely emotional this morning. Aedyn is being a good boy, and I have tackled some household chores that need to get done, but somehow I feel scared and lonely. I was going to try to take Aedyn to a playgroup at the mall, but the wind is really bad. I am crying for no reason, sure there are stresses in my life but nothing that is so impending that will ruin my day today.

What is weird is that I am usually a VERY emotional person but since I have been pregnant my emotions have been in check, it has almost been foreign to me. Do pregnant women get a surge of hormones before going into labor???

Maybe the winds will bring the baby faster!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

okay so here's my comment, yes pregnant women get emotional sometimes for no reason at all. I can't wait to meet the new little guy!
Jen Moore