Sunday, January 4, 2009

Resolutions!

Need I say that one of my resolutions is getting healthier! Since I had the baby I lost 20 pounds, but I really need to lose a lot more to get to a healthy BMI percentage. So eating healthier( like I did when I was pregnant) and exercising more are the obvious goals.

Other resolutions
1) being a better and more compassionate listener to my husband.
2) being a more understanding and open communicator with family
3) commit to creating more opportunities for my sons to get one on one time with extended family members
4) attend church more often so that we can help our children know God, and have a religious base.
5) scrapbook and keep up with our growing boys and family events
6) be a more patient, kind, and loving person to those I share my daily life with and also to those that are complete strangers.
7) Be the best Mommy and Wife I can possibly be!

No comments: