Monday, February 9, 2009

Connor rolled over!

Chillin'
After he rolled over
In the middle of rolling over
Before he rolled over (we think Connor will have red hair, at least strawberry blonde, the angle of this picture makes his hair really seem red).


On Saturday February 7th Connor rolled over from his tummy to his back for the first time. He is just 3 months so it shocked me. I had put him on his tummy on the floor to practice his neck strengthening skills and he did so well, then he just got a little flustered started kick his legs and pushing up on his arms and he rolled over. Of course I didn't get it on film so I rolled him back to his tummy so he could try again and he did it again, at least 6-7 more times BOTH WAYS!

For those of you who have Facebook I will upload a picture of Connor rolling over. I'll try to post it here but it usually doesn't work anymore.

No comments: