Sunday, February 8, 2009

My sissy!


I can't believe my sister is 30 years old, I thought it would never happen. I always knew I would grow older but thought my sis would stay young forever. Well, obviously she looks a lot younger than 30, whereas when I turned 30 someone commented on how I looked like her mom! People i am only 2 years older than her!

Today is her birthday and we are meeting her at D-land to enjoy the day and celebrate her being 30 years young!

I just want to say that I love my sis! She is a strong, beautiful (inside and out), intelligent, kind, warmhearted, funny woman. I am proud of the person she has become, she inspires me on a daily basis. My life is better because she is a part of it. I love her very much, she is my best friend. How awesome is that to have your sister for your best friend!

Happy Birthday, Kat!

No comments: