Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Catching Up - November 2009

Me and the little man!
Me, Ma, n' Kat at X-mas time in the Land.
Me n' Shane in a rare photo together.
Watching the Merry Christmas Parade
Pooped!
One of my favorite pictures, Aedyn loves his uncle Jon!
Daddy, Connor, and Uncle Jon getting crazy on the caterpillar ride
Aedyn getting giggly on the spinning Ladybugs
The Tram
Look into my eyes
Aedyn playing outside at Uncle Sean and Aunt Jen's house for Sean Jr.'s birthday
The morning of Connor's 1st birthday
I love my books!
Spaghetti Giggles, hehehe

So some of the other things that happened in November was that Connor finally started pulling up and standing. We attended several family birthdays, went to D-land several times, enjoyed Thanksgiving with family,saw the kids show Baby Banana with Aunt Kathy, brought in the Christmas season at the Mission Inn in Riverside. Wow, trying to remember these things months later is hard. I am getting old.

No comments: