Wednesday, November 12, 2008

precious moments

I know I am overdue.
I know a part of me is ready to get the pregnancy over with.
The other part is a little scared, not much, but nervous.
My fear comes from the thought that as a Mom of 2 small boys I will miss something.
Like right now as I write this Aedyn is sitting on the living room floor playing with his car, the sun is shining through glass door and beams of light flow across his face and his hair, he looks angelic!
A part of me is thankful for the extra week just to spend time with Aedyn, watching him become fascinated with any of his toys that have wheels, and give hugs and kisses when we ask for them.

I have an appointment in a few hours, the doctor will decide when to induce me.
I am ready for it to happen tonight or tomorrow.
Pray for a safe delivery for me and the baby!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hang in there. I will pray for you and the baby to have a safe delivery.