Monday, March 9, 2009

Fun with Reagan






My mom came up this weekend to celebrate my birthday with me. What a fun and relaxed weekend it was. We just went with the flow. Had some yummy breakfast, naptime for the boys, then headed out to the Reagan library here in Simi. They were having a free medieval rennaisance festival thing ( i love free stuff). We got there kind of late, but I don't think the boys could have handled more time. They had jousting, blacksmithing, musical entertainment, and tons of arts and crafts and games from the medieval period for the kids. The best part though was the view from the lawn, gorgeous!! The sky was a beautful azure, it was breezy and sunny and you could see forever! It was a great day.

Today I was finally able to get a massage that I have waited for at least 6 months to get, while Mom stayed with the boys. Kat bought me a massage at Massage Envy while i was pregnant, she thought I would enjoy a prenatal massage, but they would not let me have one because I had gestational diabetes. So today was the day I redeemed my gift card. It was well worth the wait! I could have a massage everyday!

No comments: